- Rule 1- Post the rules.
- Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones
- Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4- Let them know you have tagged them.
- Rule 5- Tell the person who tagged you that you have done as they asked
I was tagged by a-sherlockian-salvation
. I always enjoy doing those, so thanks! You can come and bug me any time! <3
1. If you were an inanimate object for a day, what would you be? I may study classical singing, but I am still a flute player at heart, so I’ll have to go with an alto recorder. I think the wooden sound fits me better than the metallic flute, and instruments come to life when played, so I would not be that inanimate. :)
2. If you could only rec one story (fanfiction, published works, whatever) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Holy Mother of Sleipnir, this is haaaaaard! Hmmmm… I’d rather go with a fanfiction than a published work, since those get more recs from
boring ordinary people. So it would be So Wise We Grow, by Deastar. It’s an amaaaaazing Star Trek fic, where Spock and Kirk adopt a Vulcan child, try to build a strong relationship with him, and fall in love along the way. It’s absolutely perfect.
3. What’s the most recently played song on your mp3 player?Somewhere Out There, by Our Lady Peace.
4. What was your most recent dream about? I can’t remember, sorry. I think it might have had to do with cycling (Tour de France, actually), but I usually forget my dreams so…
5. What country, in your opinion, has the best name? I think ‘Liechtenstein’ is pretty cool.
6. Favorite vegetable? In the realm of fruits-used-as-veggies, tomato. As for actual vegetables… beetroot, probably. It’s so good cold with some sour cream and chives!
7. Do you believe in magic? It would be awesome if magic existed, but as a skeptic I cannot believe it does.
8. Besides you, what other organisms are currently in your house? There’s no need to count the microscopic ones. My flatmate, who is also my favorite cousin.
9. When was the last day you went an entire twenty four hours without touching the computer? I have absolutely no idea. It could be more than a year ago! XD
10. Tell us a joke?
11. What would you name your first born child if they were born right this minute? Charles-Xavier.
Aaaaand new questions!
- What is your most played song on iTunes (or any other music software you use)?
- On a scale of 1 to Matt Smith, how clumsy are you?
- Would you rather read an entire 20k of bad smut, or an amazing, angsty WIP that has not been updated since 2008 and ends on the biggest of cliffhangers?
- Any culinary creation you want to share? (Mixed drinks work as well.)
- You know that one embarrassing story from your childhood your parents always tell everyone? Tell us.
- You summon Crowley at a crossroad. What deal do you make?
- What are your favorite writing instruments? (Ex: I like fountain pens, colorful ink and a nice book with quality paper.)
- One thing you bought but never used?
- One thing you would use all the time if you could have it?
- What is your ideal evening out?
- What is a sure way to ruin your day, even the best of days?
And I tag people from the Three Patch Problem Montreal group! :D